Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Pop!

We celebrated Pops 80th birthday tonight with McLin's and Rolen's cake! I love the girls matching dresses that Nana got them.
Before Julia would go to bed tonight she had to call Nana and Pop and tell the thank you for inviting her to Pop's party. While she was on the phone with Nana she started throwing her sippy cup in the air and saying "Nanny, my sippy cup won't stop bouncing!" Then she started bouncing and saying that she couldn't stop bouncing. After telling her to stop with no success I told her that she was going to get a spanking if she didn't stop bouncing. She stopped mid bounce and said "Hmmm. I stop bouncing. That's better!" I guess she didn't want a spanking tonight!

Happy birthday, Pop! We hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment