Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

A Monday

Monday's are so busy lately! Today Julia had gymnastics and Michael had a football officials meeting so we met for dinner at Zaxby's in between. 
Helping Mommy work 


Snuggle time with my sweet girl! 
Tonight, I realized Julia got really quiet and I couldn't find her. I found her in our bed with her iPad reading Little Critter books! 

Julia was looking for a crown to wear with her costume to dance tomorrow. This was the first one she found in  her dress up box and she made everyone take a turn wearing it. Charlotte wasn't too impressed!
Tonight when Julia and I were getting ready for bed she told me a story. I really wish I could have gotten her on video saying it, but I was afraid she would stop. She was so animated! Here's the story: "Mommy, did you know, when I was a little kid I was your age? And a dragon swallowed me. It was sooo dark in that dragons tummy. There was no light, just a fire. And Jesus, he rescued me. He put his super cape on and tied it really tight so it wouldn't fall off and He zoomed and zoomed through the air until He got to the dragons tummy. Then, He helped me put on my lava boots and tie them really right so they wouldn't fall off. He used bunny ears to tie them just like Ms. Gail, see? Then, He scooped me up and laid me back in my bed." I love that imagination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment