Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Festival

Tonight was the fall festival at church. Julia has been excited about it all week and when we pulled in the parking lot she gasped and said "I've been wishing for this my whole life!" Dramatic much?!

The girls had a blast. Charlotte wanted to play every game that Julia played and she took right to trick-or-treating! She would pick her candy out of the bucket and then refuse to put it in her bucket. 





 Julia was our fearless leader in the maze! There were candy buckets at the dead ends so she didn't mind getting lost! 
 "How do we get outta here?"
 The kids liked the talking candy bowl. 
 Charlotte is now a pro trick-or-treater! 

 The hayride was full so Charlotte and I stayed back while Julia and Michael rode. 
 My 2 little monsters! 
The girls both had a great time, now I have to wash their costumes and get them ready for trick-or-treating Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment