Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Funday

I have thoroughly enjoyed my day off with the girls! We slept in a little bit before getting our day started.

When I was taking a shower Charlotte decided that the toilet paper needed to be unrolled. She was so proud of herself!
 We went to Wal-Mart this morning in search of Play-Doh only to learn that our Wal-Mart didn't have any?!  was not happy!
 
 We ate lunch at Mom's house today. While we were there I was helping Mom with a shirt and Charlotte fell asleep in the high chair. Poor girl was sleepy!
While Charlotte was asleep Julia and I went to the Enterprise pep rally. She was so excited but was a little hesitant when we got there. Today was the 100th celebration of Enterprise football so they had a lot of special guests there and it was really loud. I think she had fun though. 
 
Tonight Granddad rode to Red Level with Michael for his football game and the girls and I had dinner with GranDi. We had to cut our visit short because we ran out of diapers for Charlotte.We're supposed to keep a diary through the weekend of everything that goes in or comes out. I hope we're close to finding an answer for this and that it's nothing life changing, just less diaper changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment