Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Finally Friday!

Whew! This has been a long week!
 
The girls were both asleep when I got to Mom's this afternoon. I let them sleep, but when Charlotte woke up she had some WILD hair! Her hair always looks like this. I don't think she's gonna be one of those girls that can roll out of bed and go! :)
When the girls woke up from their nap Mom gave them their afternoon snack, half an ice cream sandwich each. Charlotte wouldn't eat hers, instead she kept hollering and reaching for mine. I finally broke a piece off of hers and got her to realize it was the same thing. After she ate it I asked her if it was good. She looked at me, grinned, shook her head and said "nah uh"! I asked her again and she grinned and said "yes" plain as day!
 
Granddad asked Julia to go to the Daleville/Dale County game in Midland City with him tonight so we went home and got her ready to go. Like any good Southern girl, she had to put her make up on for her football date!  (Don't worry, she wore her dress and pearls too!)
I took her over to Granddad and GranDi's. She told Granddad she needed the map. When they were leaving she said told me that she was going to tell Granddad where to go. She said "it's a long way away, Granddad"!
 While Julia and Granddad were at the Daleville game and Michael was calling the Barbour County/Abbeville game, Charlotte, GranDi, Nonny and I went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday. Charlotte was loving having both her grandmothers all to herself!
 
Granddad just dropped Julia off and she's snuggling with me while we wait on Michael to get home. I sure hope these girls sleep in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment