Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Football & Shopping

Today was Homecoming at Daleville so Mom brought the girls out to the Homecoming Parade. They had a ball waving to everyone but Julia was a little disappointed that no one threw any candy!
 There were way too many other things going on for them to cooperate for a picture! 
Monster hug!
Daleville's fight song is the same tune as Auburn's fight song so the girls knew what to do when they heard it! 
 Sweet girl. It was so hot! 

At the end of the day today Mr. Jackson came down to my room and told me he had 4 tickets to the Auburn/Ole Miss game tomorrow if we wanted them. I told him thanks, but we were planning on going to the Homecoming game next weekend. Before we walked from my room to the front of the school for the parade I had changed my mind and told him we would take them! So tonight we went to Dothan to try to find us something cool to wear tomorrow. Apparently Julia got bored in the mall and took about 100 selfies on my phone! HA! 
Michael just got home from his ball game and I'm off to bed to try to get some sleep tonight. I can't wait for Julia to experience her first Auburn game day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment