Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

6 Years

Today Michael and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! Since our plans got changed yesterday we celebrated family style today. 

We stared our morning off with Chik-Fil-A for breakfast and headed to Montgomery to the zoo. 
checking out the monkeys
Charlotte loved the flamingos! She didn't want to leave them!
Julia wasn't so sure about this ball python. You can tell by the full length photo that I kept my distance!
watching the deer and bison
Charlotte told the animals "bye" when we left an exhibit!
The best I could get of these hot girls!
Julia and Charlotte both said the tiger was their favorite animal at the zoo.
They were roaring like lions!
Sweet girl! 

Obligatory couple picture on our anniversary
6 years and 2 kids later!

After we left the zoo we went to eat at a great pizza place in Old Cloverdale called Tomatinos. It was probably the best pizza I've ever had.

Michael asked if I would drive home since he was feeling a little groggy from his medicine. It didn't take very long before this was the scene in the car. I couldn't even turn the radio up and jam out because they were asleep!
We got back from the zoo, took quick showers and headed over to Tom and Stacy's for a surprise birthday party for Amber. She turns 30 on Monday! Mom picked Julia up and took her to Betsy's Frozen birthday party and brought her back to Amber's party. 
I didn't think we'd be celebrating our anniversary like this but it was a good day anyway! :) Happy anniversary, Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment