Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

A Change of Plans

Michael told me last night that he had planned a weekend away for our anniversary tomorrow. We were supposed to leave this afternoon and he wouldn't tell me where we were going. Unfortunately things didn't work out that way. Michael woke up early this morning with a rash ALL over his body. He was at the walk in clinic when they opened this morning. The NP said it was just a bad allergic reaction. I'm glad that it's nothing contagious but it still took a toll on him. He got 3 shots at the clinic and then several prescriptions. By late this afternoon the rash was gone but he's still drowsy from all the medication.  So, we had to cancel our trip. :(

This afternoon I turned my back for half a second and found Charlotte on the couch eating the kettle corn!  She's such a mess!
 Granddad cooked hamburgers for us tonight. As usual, Julia had to gallop laps in the backyard and practice her barrel racing and Charlotte was right behind her.
 I'm hoping that Michael feels well enough tomorrow that we can at least do something fun around here for our anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment