Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

That's a wrap!

2014 VBS is officially over! While this is always a rewarding week it's a tiring week too! I took Charlotte back today, I sure hope the stomach bug is gone from the nursery! 

The girls wore their horse shirts today. Charlotte absolutely insisted on wearing her boots. It reminded me of Julia exactly one year ago. Of course Julia wasn't wearing sandals if Charlotte was wearing boots, but she chose her new horse rain boots, at least the colors matched!
Lilly & Julia at snack today

This years theme was secret agent, Agency D3, so they had these cardboard helicopters set up around church. I finally got the girls to let me take their pictures in them. Julia was pretty cooperative but I had to bribe Charlotte was chocolate and she wanted to eat it while I made her picture!
This afternoon Maribeth and I rode to Dothan to see Jenna and her sweet new baby boy. 
 I'm looking forward to sleeping in and having a lazy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment