Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Beach Day

We woke up this morning to a beautiful day at the beach!  We got dressed and headed out to an early lunch at Bud & Alley's. I'm so excited that there's one in PCB now and we don't have to drive to Seaside just to eat there anymore.
Julia wanted to make a silly face
 Crazy girl loves lemons!
After lunch we took a walk down the dock to look at all the boats before we headed out. 

When we got back from lunch Michael and Charlotte took a nap and Julia and I went over to the beach.  Julia built a sand castle and played in the edge of the water while I relaxed for a little bit and then we went out in the water and took a walk down the beach. She asked me if we could swim to California but I convinced her that that would be a little far.
 I told her to pose for me and this is what I got. I asked her what that was and said "It's my Sarah face!"
 She still loves to wave to all the helicopters. 

We stayed down at the beach for a few hours before we headed up and got showered. I had a session tonight but GranDi and Granddad came down to the beach and took us out to eat for Michael's birthday after my session. We had a delicious dinner at Boar's Head.

We were unsure if we were going to go back tonight or spend the night but since it was almost 10:00 before we got done with dinner we decided to stay another night. Michael dropped Julia and I off at Miracle Strip and went back to the house to turn the air back on before he came back to get us. 
 
Unfortunately, we only had time to ride 3 rides but Julia still had a good time. She wanted to ride the "Scribble Scrabble" AKA the scrambler first. After the scrambler she got brave enough to try the Sea Dragon. She was a little uneasy when it would go up backwards and lifted you slightly off your seat. She finally got to ride the bumper cars too. They weren't open yet the last time we were there. We had to wait several rides before we got on but she loved them!
Waiting on the scrambler to start
Bumper cars

Charlotte has had a low low "fever" today (99-100) and has hardly eaten anything (I think all she's had to eat all day is a 1/4 of a PB&J, a handful of goldfish and about 3 French fries) so there has been lots of Julia/Mommy time and Charlotte/Daddy time. I've enjoyed my time with Julia but I hope next time Charlotte is feeling better so we can all spend time on the beach and enjoying Miracle Strip together!

No comments:

Post a Comment