Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bowling!

We had a late start this morning. Charlotte was tired, she slept until 9:30 this morning!
"It's still too early, Mama."
 This afternoon Mama kept Charlotte while she napped and Uncle Blake and I took Julia bowling. Uncle Blake won one game and I won one game, but Julia was a close second in both games!
I think the cheesesticks were her favorite part! 
Julia had lots of fun bowling and asked when we could go back again. If you go to kidsbowlfree.com you can register your kids and get 2 free games per day during the summer! I think we may be spending a lot of time at the bowling alley!

I know this picture of Charlotte is blurry, but I still love it. It shows her rotten smile and personality!
Tomorrow the girls, Nonny and I are heading to the beach with the church to spend the afternoon on the pirate ship. I can't wait to see how the girls like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment