Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Lilly & Uncle Tom!

I had new teacher orientation today. I was pretty bummed that Julia had a fun birthday party that I was going to miss, but we finished our morning session early and got to have a long lunch that perfectly coincided with the birthday party! 

Julia's best friend, Lilly, celebrated her 4th birthday with a Frozen party at Cupcakes Y'all. The party was complete with the real Elsa. I was surprised that Julia was pretty standoffish with Elsa. Elsa sang Frozen songs with the girls and let them use her microphone but Julia wasn't interested. I walked out of the party room to get a drink and the other moms started yelling for me that Julia was singing.
Singing Let It Go
The Princesses with Elsa
Julia & Elsa - she was a GREAT Elsa!

Julia has been asking to go to the car wash for a week now so I finally broke down and went this afternoon. Charlotte doesn't think the car wash is near as fun as Julia does!
Today we celebrated Uncle Tom's birthday with dinner at Rodeo's.
Julia and Natalie thought they were going to blow out Uncle Tom's candles but he got them! 
 
I have one more day of freedom before I'm back to work. We're gonna make the most of it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment