Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pedicures!

The girls and I started our day off with lunch at Bo Jangles (Julia's choice). 
 
After lunch we headed across the street for Julia's first pedicure. I've been trying to get her to get a pedicure for about a year (something that I probably should have thought through better and not encouraged!) She has had no interest in them and said they were "scary". One time we went into the nail salon but she wouldn't get in the chair so we left. Last Friday when Michael was sick she went with me to Publix. When we drove by the nail salon in the shopping center she told me she wanted a pedicure. I told her we would go get one later if she really wanted one and she has asked for one every day since then so today we went!
She was a little hesitant at first and asked what everything was!
Relaxing!
Charlotte was not going to be left out! Julia got a full pedicure and Charlotte got her toes painted. They thought they were big stuff!
"Look! Look!"

I laughed because Julia picked the conservative coral/pink color and Charlotte picked the flashiest, brightest silver glitter they had! It looked much flashier in the bottle!
When Michael got home from work we had the car loaded and headed to the beach. I'm ready to get some time in the sun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment