Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Splash Pad Fun

The girls and I stayed pretty close to home today. We ventured to the splash pad late this afternoon. This is the first time we've been this year. Julia didn't love it last year but she did today! Charlotte enjoyed it to until she got too distracted by the slide.
Charlotte insisted on wearing her rain boots to the splash pad!
When we got home from the park the girls played in the pool in the backyard. Charlotte got her first fat lip going down the slide. I'm not sure exactly what she hit, I think she actually bit the inside of her lip when she went down it.
The girls are playing in Julia's room and Michael and I are watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix. I was looking for a new show to watch this summer and we've gotten hooked on it. It's in it's fourth season so we have lots of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment