Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A long day!

I got to sleep in this morning! Woo hoo! Since we had open house tonight we got to come in a little late this morning.  I'm afraid it may have been a bad idea though since I'll have to be up bright and early for our first day with students tomorrow. I had open house tonight and Michael had council so that meant Mom had the girls from about 9:30 until I got done with Open House around 7:30. It was a long day for everyone! 

I met mom and the girls at Rodeo's tonight when I was done. I ordered Charlotte her normal chicken quesadilla but all she wanted to eat was tomatoes! The girl is going to turn into a tomato!
This is the only bulletin board in my room. I tried to do it so that it could be left up all year if I wanted to as opposed to a back to school board. I think it's a good message for kids (and adults) year round!
It took almost no time for Julia to go to sleep tonight. These early mornings are getting to her (and me)! It's only Tuesday and I'm already looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday!
Tomorrow is the big day, the first day with students! Ready or not here they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment