Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Fun

I made it to the weekend!  Woo hoo! We celebrated by enjoying some time outside this evening while Michael grilled us some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs.
After diner the girls had fun playing dress up but this was my favorite get up: a cowgirl princess ballerina!
Charlotte wanted her picture made too! :)

The past week Charlotte has been waking up in the middle of the night and refusing to go back to sleep in her crib. Last night I was trying to make her lay down in her crib and she climbed out. I'm am so not ready to move her to a big girl bed so I'm hoping tonight goes better. I don't think I can handle moving her out of her crib right now! She'll be free to roam anytime she wants! Plus, I still like hearing her sweet little voice call me to go come get her when she wakes up in the morning. :) Here's to hoping that was just a one time thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment