Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Birthday, Meg!

Today was promotion Sunday at church. I'm not sure who was happier to see the other one, Ms. Sue or Julia! I'm so excited that she's going to be teaching Julia's Sunday School class this year!
 
We went to Santa Fe after church, so of course the girls had to take a picture on the bull. 
Michael and I went up to school to work in my room some before heading to Ozark for Meg's surprise 30th birthday. Julia & Charlotte had fun playing with all of the kids. Julia collected a bunch of leaves and stuck them in her bloomers. When I told her to take them out, she informed me that they were not just leaves, they were her peacock feathers! 
Showing off her peacock feathers!
Strong Tucker pulling all the girls in the wagon! 

I have my classroom almost ready, so I guess that means I'm almost ready for kids to come on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment