Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beach Fun!

We got up this morning and headed down to the beach. We got here about 1:00 and met Chris and Amanda at the house and then we all headed to Pier Park to do some window shopping and enjoy some appetizers at Margaritaville. 

We went to Captain Anderson's for dinner and it was fabulous as always, although they were out of the Scamp Imperial, which is what Michael and I were both looking forward to! 

This weekend is Thunder Beach so we have been outside watching the motorcycles drive by. I think the boys are a little disappointed that they are so tame! I left the rest of them outside and I am about to join Julia in bed! I just hope the motorcycles don't wake her up tonight! 
 Chasing bubbles before dinner

 Mr. Chris & Julia checking out the boats
Daddy & Julia with the "super moon" in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment