Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Pop!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning so Mom watch Julia for me. Charlotte's heartrate was ??? and I am sad to admit that I have gained 5 pounds in the last month!! Everything looked great and Dr. Pollard said he thought it would be fine for me to go to San Antonio with Michael in a few weeks! 

Mom kept Julia for me and when I went to pick her up she was in the front yard riding Uncle Blake's tractor. She couldn't quite reach the pedals, but she made do. 


We picked up Natalie and headed to Libby and Susies for a play date. The girls had fun playing, but because my doctors appointment took a little longer than I expected we didn't have that long to play until it was time for lunch and naps! 

This afternoon I noticed that Julia was extremely quiet, which usually is not a good sign. I walked into my bathroom to find her with a tube of my lipstick. When she was about 9 months old she put a Bert sticker on this tube of lipstick, so she always says its "Juju's lipstick" when she sees it in my purse or make up drawer. I have had to confiscate it from her before, but this is the first time she's done any real damage with it. She was so proud of herself and kept saying "I so prettyful, Mommy".


My prettyful girl 

Tonight we celebrated Pop's birthday at Rodeo's, our family birthday tradition! Julia was so excited about the party hats, candles, birthday song and of course, cake! 
Happy Birthday, Pop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment