Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Julia Stories

Today I worked out at Daleville Dental answering phones since the office is closed this week. Mama kept Julia while I worked. On our way to her house there was a uniform truck at the hospital, she said "Look Mommy! A baby school bus, how cute!" HA!

Last week when Julia hit her head she told me that she "hurt her noggin". I've been trying to catch her saying that on video all week, but in true Julia fashion she wouldn't say it when I got the video camera out, but I finally got it tonight!
After her bath, we are usually greeted by "Super Juju". After Julia's bath tonight, Michael put her diaper on and she grabbed her towel and came into our bedroom where I was. She pulled her towel together in the front and said "I'm Jesus!" and proceeded to walk around the house like that! We sing lots of songs about Jesus, but we don't really look at pictures except for the few in her picture Bible. I'm guessing that they have been looking at pictures of Jesus at church!
On a semi related note, she still asks to go to Bible School at least once a week and almost every time that church is mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment