Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lazy Sunday

We got up this morning and headed to church. I got to work in Julia's class in the nursey today. We had lots of fun playing outside even though it was hot!
29 Weeks

Julia has been so funny this afternoon. Her imagination is really starting to take off. She pulled her chair over to my dresser and turned it upside down like this and crawled under. Then she said "Mommy, I in a jet. Vroom vroom!"
She refused to take a nap today so she was getting pretty grumpy. Michael got her to sit down in the chair and watch Doc McStuffins on the iPad. After about 5 minutes we looked over and she was out! We left her there to nap and Michael went to get dinner. When he came back I was in our bedroom and he asked if Julia had woken up. I told him no and he asked if I had moved her. I said no and asked why. Apparently she had woken up enough to move from being cramped on the chair to spreading out with a pillow on the couch and I didn't even know it!
We ate dinner and waited to see if Julia would stir. About 8:00 we finally changed her diaper and laid her down in her bed. She did open her eyes and lay there for a little while, but I don't know if I would say she really woke up. I'm taking that as a victory of her going to sleep in her big bed by herself without crying though! :)

She's been asleep since about 6:00 so I just hope she doesn't wake up too early tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment