Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rainbows and Baby Bedding

I took my weekly belly shot this today. I was 32 weeks on Friday. Everyone at church today commented on my "basketball", but I think the dress just accentuates the baby bump!
32 Weeks

This afternoon I went over to Nana & Pop's to work on Charlotte's bedding. The bumper pads are almost finished!


Michael sent me this picture while we were sewing. Julia doctored Nelli's boo boo for her!
Michael cooked some of the fish that he caught last weekend for us tonight. It rained this afternoon so this evening there was a big rainbow in the sky. Julia had to take everyone outside to show it to them.

"Really? The rainbow is still here, why do we have to go inside already?"

Tomorrow is the start to another week, it's hard to believe that summer is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment