Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's Football Season!

Football season is finally here!  Auburn kicked off their season with Clemson tonight. It was not the win we were hoping for, but the good news is there's lots of room for improvement! 

When we were getting dressed this morning I noticed that Julia was unaccounted for and quiet, which usually means she's up to something. I found her in Charlotte's room "cleaning". I walked in and she said "Ta da! Look what I made, Mommy!". There was a box of carpet deodorizer on the dresser and she emptied the entire box on the floor. When we walked in the house tonight you immediately smelled it! After she spread it on the floor she got the little scrubber I was using to clean up spots and said "Mommy, I cleaning Baby Charlottes room". 
Ta da! 

Of course we had to vacuum it all up. Michael got the vacuum and tried to do it himself, but Little Miss Independent insisted on doing it.




 We had to get our annual "First Day of Football Season" picture. I thought these would get easier with time, but I'm not so sure about that! :)



38 Weeks
This afternoon we went to Cheeburger Cheeburger for lunch so we took the top off the Jeep.

Sharing a mango milkshake!
Cool girl with her sunglasses on upside down! 
 It didn't take very long before she was out! 

This afternoon Julia and I made a dip and "Tiger Tails" to take to Nana and Pop's for the game tonight. She loves to help me in the kitchen. 

We made a blueberry cheesecake dip with orange sugar crystals on top. Julia used the whole bottle of orange sugar crystals! 

Sneaking a marshmallow...or two! 

Copying what her Daddy was doing to try to get her to smile! 
Showing off our tiger tails (marshmallows dipped in orange candy melts)

No comments:

Post a Comment