Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

I can't believe I'm 39 weeks pregnant, I really thought Charlotte would be here by now! I've gained about 34 pounds now. I actually feel pretty good, but I do have a hard time getting comfortable at night. I still have on my wedding rings, which is a miracle to me. I had to retire them at about 36 weeks with Julia. I was scheduled to be induced tomorrow, but backed out tonight. As anxious as we are to meet Charlotte, I'm going to wait it out until my due date on Friday before I schedule to be induced. 
39 Weeks
Squeeeze!

We took Julia to Chuck E Cheese this afternoon. That has quickly become one of her favorite places. I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't ask to go to the castle (Disney) or Chuck E Cheese. 
Ski Ball

Feeding the dog
Riding the tea cup
Riding the merry go round

She got stickers, a crown ring, and of course, a whistle and spider with her tickets! I'm soaking up every second before our family of three becomes four! 

No comments:

Post a Comment