Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Newborn Pictures & Finding Nemo

Breanna came down today to take Charlotte's newborn pictures and some family pictures. Charlotte was pretty good to start with, then she got fussy. By the time we got to family pictures it was past Julia's naptime so she wasn't the most cooperative either. I'll admit, I'm fairly nervous to see the pictures. She said she was able to get some good ones, but I don't know if I'll believe it until I see it!
She did post this one on FaceBook tonight. I love it, I just hope it's not the only good one! :)
At one point today I walked into our room to find Julia standing in front of the TV crying. When I asked her what was wrong she said "I want you to hold ME", made me feel terrible! So tonight Michael and I decided we would take Julia to the movies. She loves Finding Nemo and it came out in 3D on Friday so we took Julia on a big sister date. We had the whole theater to ourselves and she had a blast.

 We're at the movies! 
 Watching the Toy Story cartoon before the movie. When it was over she clapped & said "Yay!"


 She was way too interested in the previews to look at the camera! 
3D Glasses! 
 Daddy & Julia
 You have to have popcorn & candy at the movies! Julia chose "jelly beans" also known as M & M's!
 The 3D glasses didn't last very long!


 Oh no! The shark is chasing Nemo & Dorie! 
As soon at the movie was over and we were walking out she said "That was fun!". I'm so glad we could spend a little one on one time with Julia tonight. Mom and Nana watched Charlotte for us. When we picked her up they said she hadn't made a sound all night, of course! When we took her over there she had been fussing all day and the second I opened Nana & Pop's door she stopped crying and slept the whole time! They said they passed her all around and she never made a peep! Maybe she'll sleep that good tonight, yeah right!

When Julia said her prayers tonight she was thankful for "food and Baby Charlotte". After an up and down day with Julia that was just what my heart needed to hear tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment