Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sing-a-longs & Jeep Rides!

We had Stanley Steamer come clean our carpets this morning so the girls and I had to get up and dressed early today. While the carpets were being cleaned they sat in the recliner and watched Jake and the Neverland Pirates on Disney Junior. At one point I looked over and Julia was rubbing Charlotte's foot, then I looked over and she was holding her hand. So sweet !
This afternoon I laid Julia down for her nap. It too about 2 seconds to fall asleep for her nap today, but when she did she had me trapped!
Ashley S brought us some yummy fried chicken for dinner tonight and stayed to visit for a little bit. Julia was in full out performance mode when she left so I got the video camera out. I was trying to get her to sing the Barney song, which she finally did, but I got some other original songs first.


 

Tonight I let Julia get out the play doh after dinner. We don't play with it often because it usually doens't hold her attention very long, but she had a blast with it tonight. She made a banana, a snake, a cookie, and much more! When she made the cookies she said "It make me hungry, Mama!"

She made letters and numbers.
"What I make Mommy? A fish! Swim swim swim!"
She had this shape and was walking around saying "Rarrr!!" I asked her what it was and she said "It's a dragon, Mommy! It has a tail!"

Michael had to go pay the water bill tonight so the girls and I rode with him. Julia had to get her bucket and her Etch-a-Sketch before she was ready to go!


Charlotte's first Jeep ride!
 

Tonight was a huge fight when it came to Julia's bedtime. She tried everything in her power to stay awake including doing the Tomahawk Chop! I hope this is not a sign of things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment