Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Natoinal Talk Like a Pirate Day

Charlotte and I began our day bright and early at 3:00 a.m. She did go back to sleep, but not until it was time for Julia to get up.

Sleepy Girl
Nonny came over this morning and watch Charlotte while Julia and I went to gymnastics. Julia was so excited about gymnastics, as usual. I think she walked on the balance beam a hundred times!

So excited for gymnastics!

After gymnastics we went over to Nanny and Pops for a little while. Of course Julia had to have a popsicle, and there was no way she was eating that without getting it all over herself.

Yummy popsicle!
After Julia finished her popsicle we walked over to Mr. Speed and Mrs. Tula's to introduce them to Baby Charlotte. Julia had fun making introductions and sneaking peppermints.

Tonight, Michael had a Ducks Unlimited committee meeting so he took Julia to church on his way. Charlotte and I have had some one on one time tonight. I put her in these little jammies of Julia's. Julia wore these her first night home from the hospital.


Vintage Julia

Today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day. Disney Channel has been advertising a new Jake & the Neverland Pirates movie to celebrate. Julia has been excited about it so we recorded it and piled up in bed to watch it tonight. She's also been telling me all night "I love my Baby Charlotte". It makes my heart so happy to hear her say that! 

While we were watching the movie Breanna tagged these photos of us on FaceBook. I can't believe she got so many good ones with the way the girls were on Monday, but I can't wait to see the rest of them!









No comments:

Post a Comment