Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Well, today was labor day, but unfortunately I didn't spend it labor! We've had a pretty lazy day. We ran some errands, went for a ride in the Jeep and got some lunch.
 
Michael took this picture when I was getting ready this morning. I got the chair from the desk to sit in while I was straightening my hair. It wasn't very long before Julia got her chair and a brush and was sitting next to me doing her hair! :)
 We went to Milano's for lunch today. I had the eggplant parmesan in hopes of inducing labor. No luck so far though!
I wanted a cheeseburger for dinner so we set out for Ruby Tuesday's since Annie's was closed today. We didn't make it there before Julia was out so we opted for Dairy Queen to go instead. When Julia woke up she ate some of my leftover chicken tenders and dipped them in Michael's sweet and sour sauce. A few minutes later I noticed that her fingers and around her mouth were red. I guess it's an allergic reaction to the sweet and sour sauce. We tried to give her some benadryl, but I'm not sure how much she actually took. Ever since they tried to give her liquid loratab after she had her adenoids out she has NOT liked to take medicine. That must have been some bad stuff!

You can see the red around her mouth a little here.
 
It's back to schcool and work for all of us tomorrow, unless Charlotte decides she wants to grace us with her presence! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment