Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cupcakes!

Julia got this cupcake mix at Culinary Concepts back in June. She's been asking to make them for a while and since Michael is gone calling ball tonight I figured it was the perfect time. They're "magic cupcakes" so the mix is white until you add the wet ingredients and then it turns pink. 

We baked them and then ate dinner while they cooled. After dinner Julia decorated them. I let her pick out the icing and sprinkles "all by myself" and she chose Christmas ones. I let her have fun decorating and tried not to "restrict" her too much which resulted in quite a mess, but as you can tell by her face she loved every second of it! 
Ready to get started
 my new favorite picture of the girls 
Charlotte's ready to get started!
Now Charlotte's bored
Now she's just mad! 
She picked out Christmas sprinkles and icing! 
Showing me her pink cupcake
This is serious business! 
Look at all those sprinkles!
Pure joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment