Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Our Last Summer Monday :(

Today starts our last week of summer vacation. I'm so not ready to go back to school next week.
 
Julia wanted a hot dog for lunch today so we loaded up and met Michael the hot dog stand in Daleville for lunch. After lunch we ran some errands before we headed home for naps before gymnastics.
 
I had to wake Julia up for gymnastics and Charlotte was still asleep so we waited on Michael to get home before we left so I didn't have to wake her up. Charlotte was pretty restless during her nap and wouldn't let me put her in her crib and leave the room so I ended up putting her down on the living room floor so I could do some straightening up in there. Every few minutes she would sit up and look for me before she laid back down. I took the opportunity while she was still to capture some images of her chunky little body.
I love this sweet baby so much!
 
Yesterday Shannon sent a bunch of Sarah's old play food for Julia. When we got home tonight Julia wanted to play with some of it. Her favorite part was the cupcakes that you can redecorate with icing. We're going to have to hide the icing from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment