Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Julia's First Dance Shoes

This morning I was unloading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen. The clothes in the washing machine were done so I went to swap them out. When I came back this is how I found Charlotte. It reminds me of another little girl when she was about this age.
This evening we went to Dothan to exchange a few things and get Julia's things for dance. She got her leotard, tights, tutu, and shoes. She was so excited and so was I! :)
 
Michael saw the little shoulder pads and couldn't resist trying them on Julia!

testing out the spin factor
 She was so excited about her "princess ballerina shoes"!
 Charlotte was training to be a good little sister. She sat in the buggy and clapped while Julia twirled!
When we left Acadamey tonight Julia wanted to wear her ballet shoes to the car. I told her she couldn't and she reluctantly took them off. Then she wanted to know if we could go show someone her new shoes. When I asked her who she wanted to show them to she replied, "Everyone!"  My sweet girl is so excited about dance!

In other big news Charlotte had two new teeth break through on bottom this week. That brings her teeth count to eight now!
 And she's still being a champ for her breathing treatments. She even fell asleep during her treatment tonight. I sure hope this makes her feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment