Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Small Steps Open House

I had a little bit of help at school this morning! Charlotte, Natalie and Mom came out to help me work in my room. I brought Charlotte's Jenny Jump Up so that she could play in that while Mom and I worked. I didn't realize that the door frames at school don't have lips for it to hang on to, that meant she had to be held the entire time. Oops! It's a good thing she's so cute!
Dianne met me at school and dropped Julia off with me. I'm so happy she's back home but I'm glad she had a good time at the beach with the girls.
 
Tonight was open house at Small Steps. Nonny made Julia this cute crayon shirt to wear. I snapped a few quick pictures before we went. Julia is finally starting to come around and be a little bit easier subject!
 Before we went to meet her teacher the Michael, Julia and I went to eat at Julia's favorite restaurant, Rodeo's, while Mom had Julia.
Julia's teacher this year is Mrs. Gail. Julia was excited to learn that Lilly was in her class for the third year in a row, but she was sad to learn Avery isn't in her class. I guess the three girls had to be separated eventually!
Mrs. Gail and Julia
 
While we may not  know much about Mrs. Gail we sure know about Mrs. Sue. Mrs. Sue was the aide in  Julia's class her first year at Small Steps and we were so excited to learn that she'll be in her class again this year. Julia loves her Mrs. Sue!
When we got out of open house I had a text from Mom asking me to bring the Tylenol and a thermometer when I came to get Charlotte. I did and when I got there she had a 100.3 temperature. It's not a high fever, but it was higher than I had hoped for the night before a surgery. I'm actually not sure if they will put tubes in in the morning since you're not supposed to have a fever. I don't want to be a no show though so we're going to go up there and see.
 
Julia had an accident in her car seat on the way home from my school this afternoon so we had to switch some things around. We left Julia to spend the night with Nonny since we have to be at the surgery center with Charlotte at 6:00 to get her tubes put in. All the car seat switches meant that Charlotte got to ride home forward facing tonight. She was so excited when we put her in the car seat, but was out cold before we got out of Nana & Pop's driveway!

Say a prayer for us in the morning if you think about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment