Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pretty Girls

This morning we went to church with Michael's parents. I'm always nervous about how the girls will act since they don't usually have a nursery, but they did pretty good this morning. They had the bishop visiting this morning and during his sermon he used an illustration about Jesus riding a bicycle. Julia looked at me and said "Mommy, there's no bicycle in my heart! He's so silly!"
 
Dianne bought all 3 girls these matching outfits last week. I tried to get Julia and Charlotte's picture on one of Michael's grandmothers quilts, but this picture pretty much summed up that attempt. Not happening! So I had to settle for individual pictures.





"If you're rotten & you know it clap your hands!"



Little Diva!
"If you're rotten & you know it then your face will surely show it!"
A face only a mama could love!

No comments:

Post a Comment