Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Groundhog Day!

One of the first things Julia said when she woke up this morning was "today is groundhog day". I hadn't even thought about it being groundhog day until she said it. They did Groundhog Day activities at school today and made these cute groundhog hats.
 
Nana got the girls these cute outfits when we rode to Sikes and Kohn this weekend. They looked cute today even if it was 75 degrees this afternoon!

This afternoon I was doing things around the house but had the TV on to Gilmore Girls. Charlotte and I had the following conversation:

Charlotte: What are you watching?
Me: Gilmore Girls
Charlotte: I love this show.
Me: You do? Have you ever seen this show?
Charlotte: No. I just suppose I do.

Then tonight she told me that that was her favorite show because it nice girls in it! She's a mess!

In case any of you are unsure about the facts surrounding Groundhog's Day here is a video from Julia to help explain things.


Happy Groundhog's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment