Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's Day Parties!

The girls were so excited about their Valentine's Day parties today! I had a doctor's appointment today so I was able to go to both of their parties since I was off already. 

Julia picked out a Star Wars cards, some Reese candy, and an Alex & Ani bicycle bracelet for Ms. Parker.
Charlotte picked out a dalmatian stuffed animal with candy for Ms. Angela & Ms. Zoey and a glitter card with a dachshund for "woo woo". We can't leave the dogs out on Valentine's Day!
GranDi make their super cute Valentine's for their friends. Horses for Julia and turtles for Charlotte!
 After we dropped Julia off at school Charlotte and I got breakfast at Chick-Fil-A before I took her to school.
Charlotte's party was first. They partook in their favorite activity, eating!
Charlotte & Abigail - They've been friends since they were born. Julia and Abigail's brother, Peyton, were in the same class when Charlotte and Abigail were born just 6 weeks apart!
After Charlotte's party we headed straight to Julia's party. I asked her this morning if she wanted me to leave Charlotte with Nonny or bring her with me and she said she wanted me to bring her with me, so I did!  The girls had a blast at Julia's party. We brought our disco ball and they had a dance party, decorated cupcakes, played games and had a photobooth.
Sugar high!!
The parents were playing a game with the kids and I looked over to see Charlotte eating her cupcakes. She didn't care one bit that we were playing a game, she just wanted her cupcakes!
Checking out their Valentine's from everyone
Photo booth fun! 
P
Eli helped himself to the leftover ice cream from the punch!

Dance party in room 306! 

Julia got to check out after her party so we had a little bit of downtime at home this afternoon before dance.
Charlotte was asleep when it was time to take Julia to dance so Ms. Heather and Lucy picked Julia up for me. She was so excited to ride with Lucy. I hope I never forget this sweet face ready for dance in her leotard and cowgirl boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment