Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Quail Hunts, Daddy Dates, and Pageants

Michael and I spent the day quail hunting with Rachel and Cary. I will admit I had more fun than I anticipated even though we didn't kill very many quail. Rachel and I definitely got our steps in today!
The girls stayed with mom while Michael and I were hunting. She took Julia to Ada's birthday party. It was a Ninja Turtle party at Chill. 
 Tonight Michael took Charlotte on a date to Rodeo's while  Julia and I went to Kinston to watch Emory give up her title as Future Little Miss Kinston. Julia was extremely disappointed that Kinston didn't have any restaurants. She couldn't believe it!
Pageant friends!

Julia and I had planned on going to dinner after the pageant but after her rant about there being no restaurants in Kinston she fell asleep about 5 minutes from Enterprise so I settled from drive-thru Chick-Fil-A. It's been a busy, but fun Saturday. We're ready for the Super Bowl tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment