Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Our First Dress Shopping Trip

Michael is taking the girls to the father daughter dance next Friday, so of course that called for new dresses. All the little girls wear fancy party dresses and my girls were beyond excited to shop for these dresses. Michael was a good daddy and looked at every dress the girls tried on and waited while they tested the twirl factor. I don't think we have to worry about him wanting to go prom dress shopping with us though!
I let go and let the girls pick whatever dresses they wanted and these were the winners...
I was surprised that Charlotte's didn't have more sparkle on it. I mean, she is the queen of sparkle!  They are SO excited for next Friday, I just hope I can keep them out of the dresses until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment