Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had my 23 week check up this afternoon. I met Dr. Griffin, the new doctor in the practice. Everything looked good and I'm already measuring almost 2 weeks ahead! Since Michael couldn't go to my doctor's appointment I recorded Baby Girl's heartbeat and sent it to him.
Tonight we went to Rodeo's to celebrate my birthday with Mama, Blake, Nana, Dianne, Jay, Brent, Natalie, Rusty, Cristy, Aunt Donna, and Kenny. I had a yummy cake from Rolen's, it's a good thing my gestational diabetes test isn't for another month!



Helping Mommy blow out her candles
Julia wasn't too sure about the hat

When we got home and got our PJ's on Julia found a pair of my shorts in the dirty clothes and tried to put them on. She said "I wear your clothes. I cute."
Julia has been very into Nelli and Caddy lately. Sunday she tried so hard to get them to play ball with her. She would put the ball on the floor and roll it to one of them then wait for them to roll it back to her. She would sit on the other side of the room and say "Here I am, Nelli/Caddy". They are both so patient and good with her.
Loving on Nelli
"I riding Nelli!"

Once Little Einstein's came on television the dogs lost her attention, that is quickly becoming her favorite show.
Kicked back in her chair with my iPhone watching Little Einstein's
When Julia was watching Little Einstein's a baby was crying. She came running over to me and said "Baby Sister crying". I said "Oh no. Tell her it's ok" so she proceeded to rub and kiss my belly and say "It's ok Baby Sister. Don't cry." I can only hope that in 4 more months she will say the same thing when Baby Sister actually does cry!

It's past bedtime at our house and Julia is laying in bed singing Happy Birthday, Mommy. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it's been a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment