Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Recovering

Julia slept until after 9:00 this morning, which was over 12 hours! I hope she's starting to get her energy back. This morning she was fairly lively compared to the last few days. She kept telling me "Nonny outside. She in the sky in Donald's airplane." Then she would yell "Nonny, get down!". She is developing quite the imagination!
Looking for Nonny in the sky
I pulled Nelli's bed out of the corner to vacuum under and found that one of my earrings had fallen off and was under it. I hung it back up without thinking much of it. A little later Julia came over and started lifting Nelli's bed up and saying "It gone. It gone." I asked her what was gone and she said "Mommy's bracelet" (all jewlery is a bracelet right now). Apparently she had hidden my earring under there! I showed it to her and she said "Yes! There it is!"
Looking for Mommy's "bracelet"
This afternoon we rode Dothan to return something and just to get out of the house for a few minutes. Julia's energy was definitely gone by the time we got there. We were looking around in Kohl's and I asked her if she was tired and if she wanted to take a nap and she nodded her head yes to both, which is not her usual answer.

We ate lunch on the patio at TGI Fridays and Julia just kind of sat there the whole time. They were out of high chairs so she had to sit in the regular chair which is normally fight to keep her in, but today she just sat there.
Eating lunch
Mommy & Juju
Smile Juju!
Tonight we had dinner at Granddad and Grandi's house for mine and Eleson's birthdays (his was Thursday). She perked up some and played with Sarah, but after dinner when I asked her if she was ready to go home she said "yes" and started giving everyone hugs. She's definitely better, but she's certainly not 100% yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment