Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Wild Imagination!

We met Rusty and Cristy at Beef O'Brady's tonight. Julia somehow managed to connive Rusty out of some of his chocolate cake and wrangled him into playing in the "arcade" with her.
When we got home tonight Julia watched her current favorite, Little Einsteins. She found her Sophie in her room and it has been her favorite toy this evening.
This afternoon Julia kept pointing to her ears and saying "Mickey ears". I thought she was trying to tell me that she wanted to wear her Mickey ears so I got them for her, but she kept pulling on her ears and saying "Mickey ears". I finally realized she was saying "Mickey IN MY ears" so when I ask her where Mickey is she tells me "my ears" and pulls on ears! I asked her what Mickey was saying in her ears and she said "Meeshka, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!" HA!
Showing me where Mickey is
Julia is laying in bed next to me right now and her tummy growled. I said "Oh! What was that?". Her response was "My baby in my tummy. She hungry." When I asked her what her baby wanted she said "Um..a bagel!"I think maybe Julia wants a bagel!

Only 4 more wake ups until a summer vacation filled with play dates, swimming lessons, gymnastics, beach time and FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment