Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Finally Friday!

Mom and I had another day of training on her machine today. Thanks to Granddad and GranDi for watching Julia for me today. I think we're all trained up, now it's time to get busy!

Tonight we went to eat at Rodeo's with Nana, Pop, Mom & Tracy. Brody walked in with some of his friends and Julia went over to him. She said "Mom, I'm going to sit with Brody" and being the sweet cousin that he is Brody didn't even bat an eye. He let Julia sit with him and his friends.
We're home now and ready for bed. Julia didn't have a nap today so she is super ill! No nap days are rough! 
Charlotte has really discovered the ceiling fan lately and is currently laying on our bed watching it go around and around. I love watching her discover new things daily! 

Tomorrow is a busy day filled with 2 birthday parties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment