Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Super Juju!

I ordered Julia this Auburn superhero set of Zulily back in August (before I knew we would need a real superhero to win a game). We didn't check the mail yesterday, but when we checked it this morning her package was in there. She immediately put it on and didn't want to take it off for gymnastics!
 
 
Everyone seemed to busy around here so I took Charlotte to gymnastics with us. She lasted about 2 minutes in car seat before she started fussing so I ended up holding her most of the time, but other than that she did pretty good!
 
The girls and I went to church tonight and left Michael home to study (only 3 more weeks until the big test). They wore their matching Halloween outfits tonight. I tried to get a picture of them together, but neither one of them was being very cooperative so this was the best I got!

 
 She had to put it on and show Daddy tonight after church. She calls it her Super Juju outfit! :)
 
This little love is asleep in her boppy next to me. I'm trying to get up the nerve to move her to her basinet. I just hope I can do it without waking her up!
 Look at how sweet that face is!
 
Tomorrow is another day of no school for Julia. The moms at gymnastics agreed that fall break is rough, but Christmas break is going to be worse! I feel like she needs to be entertained and I'm not doing that this week! Oh well, we'll enjoy our downtime together!

No comments:

Post a Comment