Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Party

Julia had her "Harvest Blessings" party at school today. When I walked in the door she grabbed my hand and said "Mommy! I show you the cookies!". You can tell where her priorities are!
showing me the cookies 

Julia was in charge of bringing cheese to the party today so I made these string cheese fingers. Blake thought they looked like candles, but hopefully everyone else thought they looked like fingers! 
eating her cheese fingers

Payton & Caroline
Cole & Avery
According to Ms. Beth Lily and Julia have a love/hate relationship. She says that one second they are hugging and the next they are fighting. I told Christina today that last week 3 different people told me that we were going to have to watch out for those 2 when they are older because they are going to get into trouble together!
Lily & Julia

We were running late this morning and I tried to do Julia's hair while she was half asleep. She doesn't wear pig tails much so it was already a challenge for me. I thought I did pretty good until I went to her party and looked at the back of her head. Could that be anymore crooked?

Mom and I had training on her new machine today so Nana kept the girls this afternoon and Michael picked them up. When I got home tonight Julia came running to the door and said "Mommy! You home! You done working?" Michael is usually on the receiving end of that greeting so it felt good to hear her say it to me tonight. 

I feel like I haven't seen this sweet little girl at all today. She got up at 2:45 and 5:00 this morning. It wasn't those 7 hours stretches like earlier in the week, but it's better than the 2 hour stretches we were having! I'm hoping for another 7 hour stretch tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment