Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

For Sale

Well, we finally did it. We've been talking about listing our house for months now, but today we finally did it. It's hard to believe there are so many emotions in one little sign! I'm excited about the possibility of having more space and a bigger yard, but sad about leaving our home. This was our first home, the one we brought both our girls home to, but I know there are many more memories to be made in a new home! I just hope we can start making memories there sooner rather than later!
This morning we went over to Mom's house to work for a little bit. Julia and Charlotte hung out in the chair and watched Disney Junior. Julia has been all about Baby Charlotte today. 

Granddad and GranDi send Julia a Halloween bucket full of popcorn and other goodies. I let her eat some of them after her nap this afternoon. She loves popcorn and kept saying "Yum! This is good!" Thanks Granddad and GranDi! 

 Pop stopped by to drop something off this afternoon. As soon as he came in Julia started yelling "Hey Pop". He came over to speak to her and she said "Pop, wanna take your picture with me?" She loves her Pop!
Charlotte hasn't been the happiest this afternoon, but she loves when her big sister talks to her! I love it when she calls her "sweetie pie"! 


      
I love watching Julia interact with Charlotte and I can't wait until Charlotte can interact more.

No comments:

Post a Comment