Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Go Cats!

Our day started off with Charlotte fussing. She has gotten so much happier since we started her on zantac last week, but her tummy still gives her problems sometimes. She liked being held like a football with pressure on her tummy and did not want to be put down today. This afternoon she fell asleep sitting in my lap just like this. I was able to lay her down for a little while and she seemed to wake up happier.
 
Tonight Michael and I took the girls to the Homecoming bonfire/pep rally. When we walked up Coach Fox walked over and asked to hold Charlotte. He held her the whole pep rally so I got to chase Julia around!
 

Ray, Allison, and Cooper walked up right next to us. Julia was excited to see Cooper!


Julia kept calling Mr. Wildcat a squirrel. When the pep rally was over  I asked her if she wanted to go see him. She was a little hesitant, but walked over and gave him a hug.
We're taking her to the game tomorrow night. I can't wait to see what she thinks about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment