Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Great Shoe Hunt

Charlotte slept for 7 1/2 hours last night! I'm crossing my fingers that these longs stretches are here to stay!

Today Mom, Nana, Julia, Charlotte and I headed to Sikes & Kohn to try to find Julia some shoes for fall/winter. The only closed toe shoes she has are her Sunday shoes so I was looking for some casual shoes and for some new cowboy boots. We struck out at Sikes & Kohn, but did find her some cowboy boots at Don Walker Western Wear in Troy. I guess she's just going to have to wear cowboy boots with everything! Her little foot is so thick that we have a hard time finding shoes. Sandals aren't as bad because they're more open, but winter shoes are tough! I just knew Sikes & Kohn would have something to fit her!

We've decided to put our house on the market so we spent the evening cleaning out closets and getting it ready to list. Since Sarah is out this week on fall break Julia went over to to GranDi and Granddad's to play with Sarah for a little bit while Michael and I worked.

She looked so stinkin' cute in her pig tails today!








Julia has really been in to everything Halloween this year. She can spot a ghost or pumpkin anywhere. She has started making a "pumpkin face". She came up with this on her own!
 
 Charlotte has really started being more aware and looking around and making a few cooing noises. While Michael and Julia were gone tonight I got the video camera out to capture some of those sweet sounds.


Right now Charlotte is sleeping in the bassinet next to the bed and Julia and I are laying in bed. She's just got done picking imaginary blueberries out of the air and eating them and now she is painting with her fingers on her leg. I'm hoping sleeping is her next activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment