Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Michael has been on the Ducks Unlimited Committee this year and the banquet was (finally) tonight. I think they had a great turn out! Julia stayed with MomAnnette and Blake and I (and Michael!) went to the banquet.

This afternoon Julia and I picked up a banner and took it out to the country club. She went crazy when she saw all the dog paintings and a Santa figurine with 3 labs. I told her we did not need anymore dog pictures in our house - 1 is enough! :)

Julia was not very happy to leave the house this evening, she was having too much fun playing with her toys. She has gotten so particular about things. She pulled a basket out, took everything out to get to her purse, which was on the bottom, and then put everything else back in the basket and put the basket back up. I can only hope she will continue to clean up after herself like that! HA!

MomAnnette said they had fun playing with her toys and giving Julia a bubble bath in her big bath tub. She doesn't usually get baths in our big bath tub.
"I" won a Southern Point Yeti Cooler during the raffles tonight. 1 person at our table had won a hat and a t-shirt and the table behind us won what seemed like every other raffle and auction they had! When they got down to the last few raffles Jay and I both won a Yeti Cooler!

Michael is still cleaning everything up so Julia is asleep in our bed. I'm ready to join her, I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment