Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Tucker is TWO!

I took some two year birthday pictures of Tucker at the Dothan Area Botanical Gardens after school this afternoon. I haven't had much time to edit them, but here are two that I have gotten done.
The mens organization at the episcopal church had a BBQ dinner tonight. I met Michael and Julia there when I got back from Dothan. Julia was loving being the center of attention and having some space to run free. They had balloons on each of the tables as decoration so Julia got some to bring home. She liked playing with them, but this was as good as it got with pictures. She was in NO mood to stay still and have her pictures taken!
When we got home we piled up in our bed to watch "Scooby Doo". Julia just yelled "dog" the whole movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment