Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Boots!

Julia woke up this mornig and went straight to her crown on the kitchen table. It usually stays on a shelf in her room, but she has never really had much interest in it. I thought it was appropriate that she wanted it this morning given that her PJ's said "Her royal sleepy head". She put it on and walked around the house with it but wouldn't let me get a picture of her in it.
We wanted to have a "Family Fun Day" today, but since our plan was to go to the pumpkin patch and it was rainy/overcast and super windy that got scratched. I've wanted to get Julia a pair of cowboy boots for a while and I  needed a new pair so we set out to find some.

I knew they had cowboy boots for Julia and Sikes & Kohn but we were hoping to avoid having to drive that far so we started off at The Barn in Dothan. They had a huge selection of boots, even for Julia, but they were all pink or at least partially pink or had light up flowers or some other accessory on them, and all the boots for me were more than I was willing to pay. We left The Barn and headed to the mall where we came up empty handed again and decided to go to Sikes & Kohn. It was a lot of driving, but Julia and I both have new boots to show for it!

Julia spent the night with MomAnnette and Uncle Blake tonight so Michael and I could have a date night. She likes to take my make up brush and pretend that she's putting on make up when I'm getting dressed. I had to track down my make up brushes tonight so I could finish getting ready!
Snack time in the bathroom!
Yes, she is using the toliet as her table!
Silly girl!

Michael and I enjoyed a sushi and a romantic date night at Wal-Mart! Where else do you go in Enterprise?! We rented Something Borrowed when we left Wal-Mart, I read the book in college but it's been so long I couldn't remember how it ended! The house has been quiet tonight, but I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment