Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Girls Night

Michael went to the New Brockton V. Elba game with his dad so Julia and I had a girls night at the house. It was an exciting evening full of playing, watching Mickey Mouse and cleaning out! I'm trying to clean out the "extra room" that has no true purpose into at least a partial play room for Julia.
When it was almost time for bed I asked Julia if she was wanted to go put  her pj's on. She responded by running to her bedroom and trying to open her jammie drawer. She wasn't so excited about actually going to bed though!
Julia and I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon and got some sidewalk chalk to play with, but we didn't get a chance to play with it today. She walked around with it all night, but it was already dark outside when we got home. I don't think she knew what was in the box, but she knew she wanted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment